Sunday 14 September 2014

Demo Time Again - 20th September 2014

If you like the style of my cards why don't you join me and the lovely ladies at Craftique for a wonderful day of IndigoBlu inspiration. I will be demonstrating the gorgeous new Christmas stamp range, the metallic paints (which are to die for.....esp Cinderella), the opulence of Mega Flakes, as well as stamping on tissue techniques. So much to fit in between 10am and 4pm.



This is the start of my stamping on tissue mannequin, using one of the the Christmas Dinkie stamps in a way that can be displayed all year. I've a few ideas to add to her on Saturday......watch this space.


 I also thought I would share these two cards with you, using exactly the same stamps (Connors Crown Jewels) to create two very different finished cards.


I will have lots of samples to share with you and lots of techniques to inspire. I hope you are able to pop along and say hello. I would love to meet you all.

See you Saturday Xxx

PS - there might be cakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment